Sunday, September 25, 2016

I'd like to say I am done but I am just starting....

I am done not fully being myself.

I have realized that I am the only self I can be. 
I am done questioning my motives, intentions and seeking answers to questions I already know the answer too.  
I am done with striving, forcing, pushing through and staying on the hardest path.  
I am done with distractions and denials.  My character is worth more.  
I am done trying to please everyone, it will never happen.  
I am done questioning myself.  
I am done battling myself. 
I am done apologizing.  I am who I am.  I did not make me this way but accept it.  My light shines even if it is in my own eyes.  
I am done with remorse and should haves and ought to's.  I did my job, I did my duty, I did my love and I did it well.  
I am done trying to know all the answers except as they pertain to me.  
I am done with trying to be understood - no one has walked my life.  
I am done beating myself up..try to make me do that again...I FUCKING DARE YOU.  

I married young.  I had a career young.  I was great at both.  I was a good wife.  I am a good person. I may have issues, I have history that has caused some issues but I AM ME. I AM ME.  I strive, I am worthy....


No comments:

Post a Comment