Tuesday, October 14, 2014

I AM NOT OLD

I turned 46 in September.  I AM NOT OLD...yet my body seems to disagree with me.  Arthritis in the hands and fingers and an ankle injury that just keeps cropping up all the time.  Today I tripped over a flipping tree root that I have asked be covered or leveled for some time....face planted into the yard, spilled my coffee all over my white shirt, and now my shoulder hurts because I was trying to save my Starbucks.

If anyone is in doubt of what to get me for Christmas....I want a bakers rack!  My body is screaming for a medic alert necklace with an old lady voice that says "I've fallen and I can't get up!".  For Mother's day someone better go ahead and pick out the skid/no slip lace up in beige only old lady shoes with arch supports!  I'd ask for a Hoverround but those are kind of expensive and with the money everyone saves buying these other little items we can go to JoAnn's and bling them up so they don't look so bad!


No comments:

Post a Comment