Sunday, April 24, 2011

Yes I know its Easter...but I'm still not sorry

Well I must say - I thought I would let this issue go, but I haven't. 

I'm still not sorry and won't apologize to PatriceJ on quiltingboard.com

No apology has been forthcoming from her either.

I have gone back to the message boards - still reading and following people and their projects but as much as I miss the board and my friends, I think I would miss my dignity more. 

This is a topic that has come up a lot this week in my house - why should you apologize for something when you know in your heart you did nothing wrong? 

We are split between - don't do it and - if you want to participate just be the bigger person, say your sorry and move on - you will know that you don't mean it.....

I'm not torn on the answer....I'm not doing it....I might forgive her for being wrong and disrespectful and power hungry and oh yeah - just plain mean....but I won't apologize just to get back on a message board! 

No comments:

Post a Comment