Saturday, July 2, 2016

Howdy everyone...

Well a great deal has happened since my last post.  I expanded my job search and put the house on the market.  I got a job on May 24rd in Clear Lake....packed up my house, had a garage sale and moved in 9 days.  I am relocated back to my hometown - sort of.

I have now been here 31 days.  I am all unpacked except 2 boxes of fabric; I am finally sleeping through the night; I have stopped getting lost and I am getting out more.

Work is great and a nightmare at the same time.

I miss my kids but some of them are upset with me and so I hurt there.  I miss Corpus - it was my home for 27 years - but I'm not freaked out about leaving anymore.  I really miss my friends.

So life takes another turn... to be honest too much in a years time but probably necessary.

I will try staying on top of my blog now that I am settled.


No comments:

Post a Comment