Friday, July 20, 2012

Hi Again!

I haven't visited my blog in awhile.  Really haven't had much to say and was really intimidated by other blogs I see on the internet.  That said so much has happened in the last year. Patrick got a girl friend and a job coaching soccer and did great in his college soccer season;  Kaitie and Kimmie went off to college; Kaitie didn't start her first game of the season but scored in the first 20 seconds on the field when coach put her in and after that she never came out; Alycia Marie did excellent in school and started driving and Paul made a travelling drum line out of Austin and spent his entire spring travelling all over the state as well as to Ohio to perform with them.  I went back to work for awhile and loved the work but my boss was something else.  It was a job that boosted my ego and tore it down.  I did great; the clients loved me and I loved the work (Elder Law) but my boss was very neurotic and also very jealous.  It just wasn't a great fit.  I've tried finding another job but to no avail...which might be a good thing.  The kids are home for the summer and some days that is great and others its hard to handle.  I'm not sure where I'm going right now but we are working on that...

So I've started the Blog again, in the hopes of putting my life in some sort of order....I'm scattered all over and not sure what direction I'm moving in but I know eventually I'll get there.

Pat and I celebrated out 21st wedding anniversary this year and all I can say is all of the heartaches and fights and pain was worth it to get to this point....

So here begins another journey....lets see how I keep up on this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment